- Maintain and upgrade Lincoln's libraries, parks and bike trails.
- Increase StarTran's hours of operation and expanded routes.
- Work with community leaders and the LPS board to provide Pre-K education within the city.
- Improve the quality and access of Lincoln's roads, sidewalks and water systems.
- Upgrade Lincoln's traffic efficiency.
- Create an environment that helps small businesses and retains our local talent.
-The Bluff-Road landfill is expected to fill up by 2032. Rather than plan for a new location, let's use our community resources to increase recycling throughout our city.
- Work with neighborhood associations, community organizations and the Police Department to ensure Lincoln is safe for all residents
Paid for by Megan Stock for Lincoln